- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- The only source of knowledge is experience.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limit.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way.
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
- The things that we love tell us what we are.
- If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.
- Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
- A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- The weak don’t get to decide anything, not even how they die.
Honore de Balzac
- It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up and taking action.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
- Bí quyết để được thành công không phải là giải quyết vấn đề ra sao, mà là mang vấn đề của mình đưa người khác giải quyết ra sao.
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible”.